-
February 2nd, 2006, 11:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm doing this goal list, which is 101 in 1001; basically, you make a list of 1001 things you want to do or acheive in 1001 days, and then as you do them you check them off. Some of mine are centered around the American Girl Dolls and when I got Addy, one goal was made. =)
One of my goals is to get all the American Girl stories--mostly the short stories and main six books. I try to get the books secondhand from Half Price Books so I can get the older ones and the little facts in the back, and then if I get an All In One I have all the newer pictures for some.
Well, between the four All In Ones I've gotten (Sam, Kit, Kaya, and Felicity) and all the individuals I've had, I now have all the main stories! Now I just have to work on getting short stories, which is a little harder to find. So are individual older copies.
Ah well, on with the hunt!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks